Bookkeeping can be frustrating if you don’t have the time (or desire) to do it. Hands On Accounting we take the worry and overwhelm away from managing your company’s finances. We go beyond debits and credits (and the wonderful world of ‘double entry in records’ for tax purposes) so that you can focus on what you do best, growing your business.
Before committing to our services, we provide your organization with a review of your current books. This process involves; reviewing your current bookkeeping records, going over the findings with you, and looking at what needs to be fixed before starting any monthly bookkeeping services.
Keep up to date: ongoing bookkeeping services
we can look after the following for you:
- Record sales and taxes collected
- Record bank transactions from bank statements
- Process all transactions for receivables and payables
- Complete GST/HST remittance(s) monthly, quarterly or yearly
- Calculate PST (if applicable) monthly, quarterly or yearly
- WCB processing
- Print quarterly reports or monthly for your review
- Resolve issues in new set-up or installation of software
- Transfer data file to new software
Many of our clients have their books kept up to date starting with our Essential things we do for you from $350/month and up.
Contact us for a free no-obligation conversation and we will be happy to provide a quote.
We believe reasonable pricing, that is fair
Our quotes take into account your individual business’s unique needs and scope, what you want, is using fixed value pricing you can budget cost each month. Every business is different we do different packages so you can choose one fits your business, includes,
- Every time you are hiring workers or employees, keeping employee records.
- Request for monthly statements for you business cheques, credit cards or loans.
- Reporting on time, filing government remittances, or paying your taxes.
- Monitoring your fix assists for year end reporting of the financial statements
What is your investment?
Your investment is less than the $40,333 you would pay for a full-time bookkeeper – never worry about how many hours it takes? As we have no idea how long it takes, how much it will cost you until work is completed. How we work is a thorough review of your data monthly, we will go over the findings with you if we are finding things we need to fix before starting the bookkeeping this is call our “Accounting Review Systems”.
Bookkeeping is one of the simplest, easiest and most affordable things you can outsource. Drop off your shoebox – and have your books caught up and your taxes filed by a professional. We offer 3 types fixed value pricing to fit your business’ unique goals, Essential things we do for you, Professional Cash Management or Premium Management, additional services are “Business Advisory, performance” how your business is doing?
Business Advisory, performance review can be included or a separate cost in understanding cash management, credit control, cost control, inventory counts and payroll advisory for a separate fee.
Our fix value pricing helping many of our clients have their books kept up to date for about $350 or more monthly, depending if you have payroll, inventory or cash management.
Get your books set up right
We can help you install or set up the following online computerized bookkeeping programs:
- Kashoo – Simple Cloud Accounting
You can make a choose as to which accounting application you use for QuickBooks, Sage 50 or Kashoo if you are looking for in the Clouds Accounting Systems or Accounting Desktop Support.
- Unlimited support Cloud Accounting Systems
- Ultimate Desktop Accounting Support System
Best of all, we will supply you with the software free of charge for Cloud Accounting Systems a separate fee set-up the bookkeeping system for you.
We can help you with the set-up of your bookkeeping, as an advisory or do it for you.
Smart reasons to engage a bookkeeper review accounts setup
- Never wonder how your business is doing at any given time
- Make smarter financial decisions because you have accurate, timely information
- Get advise and guidance about the accounts setup
- Help in monthly review of the bookkeeping
- Get advice and guidance about saving money on taxes
- Be alerted to cash flow or receivable issues before they become a crisis
Contact us today and experience the peace of mind of having your bookkeeping looked after for you!